Saturday, September 20, 2014

SATURDAY DECOR FINDS
Flamingos, Palm Trees,
Coca Cola, and I Love Lucy


My Favorite Online Glamping Finds


Most tin can happy gals are on a constant search for cute decor items for their vintage camper trailers and I am no different.  My favorite bargain places are flea markets, antique malls, and especially those yard/garage/estate sales.  But sometimes you can find the cutest stuff online, too!  


This week I stumbled across a cool site - Bonanza.com - and found some fab things to share.  I checked some item prices against Amazon.com and found most things on this site to be cheaper.  Unless you are an Amazon Prime member (free shipping), these are are a 'Bonanza' of a deal!  


Click on the photos or the links below to go to Bonanza.com to see details and prices.  Happy Bargain Hunting!



Trailer Socks:  Flamingo, Palm Tree, And Camper


Flamingo Coffee Mug 

or Invert It for a Decor Piece





Swinging Cowgirl for the Cowgirl Camper





I Love Lucy Retro Tee Shirt





Flamingo Tee Shirt




Coke Salt/Pepper/Toothpick Holder Set




(Set of 4) Coke Melamine Plate Set

Retro Girls Coca-Cola Dinnerware





Another 'I Love Lucy' Tee Shirt




Pink Flamingo Stainless Steel Mug





Hula Girl Bathing Suit Cover-Up One-Size





Slate Plaque:  Home Is Where You Park It



Pink Flamingos Salt And Pepper Shaker Set



* * * * *

This is How Tin Can Happy Girls Roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment