Wednesday, June 10, 2015

IKEA LAMP MAKEOVER


A few weeks ago I found a plain Ikea lamp at the Goodwill and thanks to my little-old-lady discount I picked up this treasure for just a little over $3.00.  It was still in the box and looked like it had never been used.  But what to do with it?

I finally got my craft on today and this how it turned out.  It is going to look great in my little camper, Pattycakes!

Using my dandy Silhouette Cameo vinyl cutter, I combined three silhouette images into one to transform my plain Ikea lamp into a cool glamping lamp.

* * * * *

This is How Tin Can Happy Girls Roll!

4 comments:

  1. Debbie ZuchlewskiMay 10, 2015 at 1:41 PM

    Patricia, I love your vinyl decal. Does it come with all 3 silhouette images? Are you stilling selling for $10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, everything you see on the lamp sells for $10 (vinyl decal). Let me know if you want one!

      Delete
    2. Hi Debbie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, everything you see on the lamp sells for $10 (vinyl decal). Let me know if you want one!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete